Posted on February 9, 2017
Audio Obsession #10. Favorite audiobooks of 2016
|Audio Obsession is a feature where I spread my love for audiobooks around blogosphere. Here you’ll see all things audio related.|
Today I bring to your attention 5 audiobooks with great narration that I enjoyed immensely in 2016. I highly recommend all of them. I described them in short twittish format. I also talk about an amazing series, I read last year.
Shattered Glass (Shattered Glass #1) by Dani Alexander
- One of the best mm-romances I’ve ever read. Full of humor. Chemistry off the charts. Character driven. Diversity. Fast paced. Engaging mystery.
- Amazing narration by Joseph Northton.
The Boy Most Likely to by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- The story wasn’t what I expected. Romance squeezed my heart. I adore chaotic Garretts family.
- Narration by Jorjeana Marie (I love her performance so much) and MacLeod Andrews (he is very good).
All Played Out (Rusk University #3) by Cora Carmack
- Romantic and sexy. Nerdy heroine. Charming hero.
- The reason I loved this book so much is narration. Bernardo de Paulo’s performance is fantastic. He is SOOO GOOD! I squealed in delight every time I heard his voice.
- PS. This is the third book in Rusk University series, but it can be read as a standalone.
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
- I have troubles trying to describe this book in short format. Emotional. Dealing with grieve, but differently. Emails. Mystery. Romance and friendships. Touching author note.
- Jorjeana Marie is my favorite YA narrator. I love her voice and would listen to anything narrated by her.
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Cute and adorable. Well-done male POV. Emails. Lovely mystery (mysterious Blue). Supportive family.
- Great narration by Michael Crouch.
2016 is a special year for me. I’ve finally done it. I’ve read The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater.
- I’m in owe of Maggie Stiefvater’s ability to write such a complex story. Every detail was there for some reason. And it amazes me how all these threads weave into a meaningful story in the end.
- Beautiful story, gorgeous writing. These characters will stay with me for a long time. It was an unforgettable journey. Thank you, Maggie Stiefvater.
- Great narration by Will Patton.
Have you read or listened to any of these books? What are your favorite audiobooks of 2016?
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/someth59/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399